|Sign Up | Sign In|
Promotion of Literacy Under UNLD in Nepal
Within the framework of UNESCO's Programme on United Nations' Literacy Decade (UNLD), National Resource Center for Non-Formal Education (NRC-NFE), Nepal planned to share and discuss the promotion of literacy under UNLD in Nepal among leading I/NGOs and government organizations of Nepal including CLCs and NFE network members and to make a special publication on the occasion of International Literacy Day 2006 with the compilation of papers related to the promotion of literacy under UNLD in cooperation with UNESCO Kathmandu
- to promote advocacy on promotion of literacy under UNLD.
- to make a special publication with compilation of different articles related to literacy promotion.
- Collection and selection of articles:
- Seminar on Promotion of Literacy Under UNLD in Nepal
o Strategies for Promotion of Literacy and CLCs in Nepal under UNLD
o Government Policy and NFE Programs
o Literacy for All: A 10- Year Policy and Programme Framework
o Role of CLCs under UNLD in Nepal
o Role of NGOs/ INGOs for the Promotion of UNLD in Nepal
o Institutional sources for literacy and NFE programs:
- Finalization and publication of the articles.
Cheque Handover Ceremony at NRC-NFE
Posted on : Oct 20, 2016
Mr. Diwakar Dhungel Director of Non-Formal Education Center (NFEC) handover the Cheque of 12,50,000.00 out of total support of 25,000,00.00 as 1st installment to B...
View All »