|Sign Up | Sign In|
United Nations Trust Fund for Human Security
United Nations Trust Fund for Human Security - Community Learning Center Project was implemented for far and mid western region of Nepal, to help grass-roots community, especially women and other disadvantaged groups, to regain human security/ dignity and to enhance their capacity for personal & social development (UNTFHS-CLC Project). The project focused on revision and development of Training package for literacy and NFE for girls & women and ethnic minority groups, on local need based, girls and women and other disadvantaged group focused curriculum and learning materials and organization training for Master Trainers on Literacy and NFE for girls & women and ethnic minority groups of Doti, Humla & Dadeldhura districts at NRC-NFE Training Center in Kathmandu.
- to enhance capacity of trainers to organize facilitators' training for literacy and post literacy programs.
- to regain human security/ dignity and to enhance their capacity for personal & social development
- Formation of a Technical /Expert Committee
- Review and collection of materials / package
- Organization of 3days workshop on finalization of training contents
- Development of Training package
- Conduction of Survey to assess the learning needs of girls and women and other disadvantaged groups
- Development of local need based curriculum and learning materials for girls and women and other disadvantaged group.
- Field testing of the local need based learning materials
- Organization of three Training Workshops of 10 days each for the Training for Trainers on Literacy and Post Literacy for girls & women and ethnic minority groups of Doti, Dadeldhura & Humla
Cheque Handover Ceremony at NRC-NFE
Posted on : Oct 20, 2016
Mr. Diwakar Dhungel Director of Non-Formal Education Center (NFEC) handover the Cheque of 12,50,000.00 out of total support of 25,000,00.00 as 1st installment to B...
View All »