|Sign Up | Sign In|
Health Program under Lumbini CLC Project
The programs had substantially contributed to improve the health condition and nutritious food habit of the community people through organizing health camps, free distribution of medicine and nutritious food and community trainings and orientations. The CLCs have been providing health services to the poor villagers, especially old age people, pregnant mother, new mothers, new born babies and girl children with the support of the project. The project areas are 6 CLCs of Rupandehi and 6 CLCs of Kapilvastu districts.
Objectives of the program
- To provide free health clinic services including free medicine to the poor people especially to the children and women who are attending literacy, OSP and functional classes and functional groups/Vocational groups.
- To distribute basic nutritious foods to the poor people especially girl child and women during the sick period, during pregnancy and delivery of babies and malnutrition children.
- Strengthening of the Health Committee in PFO
- Orientation and trainings to social mobilizers, CLCMC secretaries and other members and facilitators
- Organization of Health Camps and Distribution of Medicines and Nutritious Food
- Setting up of First Aid Box in CLCs and Providing Health Service
- Monitoring and Supervision
Cheque Handover Ceremony at NRC-NFE
Posted on : Oct 20, 2016
Mr. Diwakar Dhungel Director of Non-Formal Education Center (NFEC) handover the Cheque of 12,50,000.00 out of total support of 25,000,00.00 as 1st installment to B...
View All »